St. Louis Custom Home Builder & Remodeler
Denny Hayden and D. H. Custom Homes are committed to serving the needs of St. Louisans, whether they are staying in place and remodeling their existing homes or building new custom homes: We design affordable, energy efficient homes that meet our customers’ personal and unique needs on time and within the budget while providing the highest degree of customer service.
Built on a Strong Foundation: Offering Premium Custom Home Building Services in St. Louis
With the creation of D.H. Custom Homes, Denny Hayden is continuing an entrepreneurial spirit and building passion that began in the Hayden family in 1977 with the founding of The Hayden Company by his uncle C. Barry Hayden. Denny’s father, Dennis M. Hayden, Sr., is also the current owner of Hayden Homes, Inc., a builder/ developer of new home communities in the St. Louis area. For more than thirty years, the Hayden name has had a major impact on local home building, ever evolving with the St. Louis real estate market.
The Hayden reputation for quality construction, energy-efficiency, concern for buyers, integrity, professionalism, and high quality design characteristics has been the cornerstone for their long-term success.
Facts about the Hayden family’s companies as premier custom home builders in St. Louis
- Earned the Better Business Bureau award for World-Class Customer Satisfaction.
- Consistently 95% to 100% of customers willing to refer.
- Consistently ranked in the top 15 St. Louis Home Builders, based on the dollar volume of homes sold.
- Received 70-plus Homer awards, 10 Bravo neighborhood awards, multiple Home of the Year awards and national recognition from Professional Builder, New York Times, CBS and other media and professional outlets
- Built more than 4,000 single-family homes and villas in 50 new home communities and more than 60 custom homes, priced from the $300,000s to more than $2 million.
- Nearly 800 families in Chesterfield reside in a Hayden home.
- Built homes and neighborhoods in a variety of areas and municipalities, including Ballwin, Central West End, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Frontenac, Kirkwood, Ladue, Lake Saint Louis, Maryland Heights, New Melle, O’Fallon, Shrewsbury, St. Albans, St. Charles County, St. Louis, St. Peters, Town & Country, University City, Village of Dardenne Prairie, Warson Woods, Warrenton and Wildwood.